Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
Is the service confidential?
The Life Lounge is a free, confidential mental health and wellbeing service, available to all current students of the University of Bolton.
Everything you discuss with staff at the Life Lounge is confidential. We do not share information outside of the Life Lounge unless you ask us to, with the exception that should staff feel you are an immediate risk to yourself or others; or you are at risk of harm from others, staff may need to share this information with the relevant professionals in order to keep you and/or others safe.
This is something that would always be discussed with you should such action need to be taken. Confidentiality is always discussed and agreed upon within your first session so that you can feel confident in whom you are sharing information.
If you would like to find out more about our services, including how to make a referral for support, please visit our webpage via the following link- https://www.bolton.ac.uk/student-life/student-support/life-lounge/
Staff are also available during the working hours of 8:45am- 5:00pm Monday- Friday.
If you require further information or signposting for services. Please contact the Life Lounge directly on 01204 903566 or email email@example.com
At the University of Bolton there is nothing more important to us than our students' happiness, satisfaction, and welfare.