Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
I'm not sure what course I want to apply for, what should I do?
If you have a particular career in mind then please take time to research career options and check which courses are suitable. If you are undecided between a few courses then please get in touch with the programme leader(s) and ask any questions you need to. Their contact details can be found near the bottom of the individual course pages through our subject areas page.
Alternatively, coming along to an Open Day is a fantastic way to find out about the courses we offer, meet our passionate lecturers and explore our great facilities.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
You can find out more about our application and admissions processes on our application and admissions page. Alternatively, you can call us on 01204 903 394 or email email@example.com.
Picking what is the right University to support your career ambitions is a big decision. So why the University of Bolton? Our campus is both supportive and friendly, our lecturers are knowledgeable and passionate, our facilities are industry-standard and state-of-the-art. However, most importantly, we put our students and their needs, first.
We're delighted to be No. 1 in the North West for Teaching Quality (The Times and Sunday Times, Good University Guide 2021), and for the past 3 years we have been voted No.1 for Student Satisfaction (Complete University Guide 2021, North West).
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.