Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
I want to study at an off-campus location, which Open Day should I attend?
We run a number of courses at off-campus locations that allow students access to specialised facilities and teaching staff.
To attend an Open Day for a course that is not taught on-campus at the University of Bolton, please see the off-campus institution's own website where they will list their own Open Days here.
You can still attend a University of Bolton Open Day to find out about our student support services and have a look around our facilities, but please attend an Open Day at the off-campus location where the course will be run to ensure that you have the opportunity to speak to lecturers and view the facilities available there.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
Please visit here to see Open Days and courses run near you.