- Help Centre
- Thinking About Joining Us
- Entry Requirements
Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
I Only Have GCSEs; Can I Still Apply?
If you have no qualifications higher than GCSE/Level 2 then you need to consider an appropriate Level 3 course in order to progress to an Undergraduate Degree programme.
Our partner institution Bolton College will be able to assist you; they are part of the University of Bolton Group. Bolton College offers a wide variety of Level 3 courses including Access to Higher Education programmes. Please take a look at Bolton College for further information and application procedures. We work very closely together, and you will have the opportunity to visit the University to look at your progression options once you have successfully completed your Level 3 study. Please visit our Subject Areas page for details of the degree programmes you could be eligible for. We look forward to welcoming you on campus soon.
You can find out more about our application and admissions processes at our Application and Admissions page. Alternatively, you can call us on 01204 903 394 or email email@example.com.
You can also chat with our staff directly every Wednesday from 2 pm - 4 pm and periodically throughout the working week.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
Or book onto one of our Open Days or Course Advice Days to find out more and speak with the team.
What is #UniAsItShouldBe? A University that puts its students and their needs first through a supportive learning environment. Welcome to the University of Bolton.