Student ID

I have withdrawn from my course, what should I do with my ID card?

If you withdraw from the course on a permanent basis you must hand in your ID card to Student Services, as it will no longer be valid. Please contact the Student Advisor at if you need to book an appointment for this.

For more details of the Student ID card procedure please visit our card procedures page.

You can also chat with our staff directly every Wednesday from 2 pm - 4 pm and periodically throughout the working week.

Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.

Or book onto one of our Open Days or Course Advice Days to find out more and speak with the team.

Our Award-Winning Student Services Teams' prime focus is to ensure all students enjoy their University experience.

We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.