Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
I have overseas qualifications, can I speak to someone?
At the open day, we have advisors from the International Team who can look at your qualifications and help you with your equivalency assessment. Please email email@example.com if you would like to ask anything in advance. Our International page also has further details of acceptable qualifications, English language requirements, and other details categorised by country.
Alternatively, chat to our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
Thank you for your interest in the University of Bolton. There is no better opportunity than an open day to explore the great facilities at Bolton and to meet our talented lecturers and students.
You can read more about the measures the University has taken to ensure the campus is COVID-secure at our coronavirus page.