Student ID

I have lost my ID card, how do I obtain a replacement?

To replace a lost or damaged Student ID card there is a replacement fee of £10.00, you should pay at Financial Services, located in Chancellor's Mall, bring the receipt to Student Services who will then process a replacement card for you.

If your card has been stolen, there will be no charge for a replacement if you can provide a crime reference number from the police. Please inform the Student Advisors via email, you can find more details here.

If you cannot pay in person at Financial Services, you can pay online on our fees and funding page, or by phone on 01204 903 180. In this case, please email proof of payment to and they will begin processing your new Student ID Card.