Student ID

I have an examination and I am unable to locate my ID card, what can I do?

It is not possible to issue a temporary card, and invigilators will not accept a passport or driving license as alternative forms of Student ID for the purpose of the examination.

If you are unable to locate your ID card you should purchase a new replacement card before sitting an examination, the fee for a replacement ID card is £10.00, you should pay at Financial Services, located in Chancellor's Mall, inform Student Services via email: and take the receipt to Student Services who will then process a replacement card for you.