Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
I don't meet the postgraduate entry criteria, what are my options?
All applications are considered on their own merit, taking into consideration personal and professional experience as well as academic achievements. Wherever possible, we will offer feedback or an appropriate programme for you to study. If you are unsure about the course you would like to study or would like to discuss your eligibility further, please contact the programme leader, their contact details are near the bottom of the relevant course page, which you will find on our subject areas pages and they will be happy to talk to you.
Alternatively, chat to our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
We offer a variety of exciting postgraduate courses, including Game Changer Bursaries for postgraduate professional development, and postgraduate Specialism courses to tailor degrees to your expertise, supporting your career ambitions. Visit our masters game changers page for more details.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.