Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
I don't meet the entry requirements, can I still get a place?
If we are unable to offer you a place on your chosen course, we will always try to offer an alternative course, wherever possible. Please find the course you are interested in via the subject areas page. The programme leader's details are listed towards the bottom of each course page if you have any further questions about the specific course.
You can find out more about our application and admissions processes at our application and admissions page or via the UCAS page where entry requirements and points are explained.
Or why not come along to one of our Open Days where you can get the advice you need.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
Picking what is the right University to support your career ambitions is a big decision. So why the University of Bolton? Our campus is both supportive and friendly, our lecturers are knowledgeable and passionate, our facilities are industry-standard and state-of-the-art. However, most importantly, we put our students and their needs, first.
We're delighted to be No. 1 in the North West for Teaching Quality (The Times and Sunday Times, Good University Guide 2021), and for the past 3-years we have been voted No.1 for Student Satisfaction (Complete University Guide 2021, North West).
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.