Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
- Graduation Ceremony
- Academic Dress and Photography
- Award Information
- Special requirements, information for students and guests.
- Travel Information
- International Students and Visitor Visas
- How to contact the Graduation Team
- Booking and Tickets
- Dates of 2023 Graduation Ceremonies
- Covid 19 Information
- Where is the Graduation Ceremony?
- Closed Doors Policy
I am being threatened, abused or would like to report an incident at the University
Who you need to call will depend on the severity, urgency, and danger you are witnessing or experiencing.
• For on-campus Security Services please contact 01204 903700
• For emergency on-campus Security Services you can also call 01204 903 3666. Please note that these numbers are usually for normal working hours on campus.
• For all serious, urgent incidents where you or others are in immediate danger, please contact 999 and speak to a member of the Emergency Services. Please note that these numbers are usually for normal working hours on campus.
• Please note that there are other mental health, financial, and support services that you can access as a student at the University of Bolton, including CBT clinics, welfare, pet therapy and wellbeing advisors.
• Togetherall is available 24/7. It's a community for sharing and helping with Mental Health and anxiety.
Tel: +44 (0)1204 903 566 (Life Lounge reception) or +44 (0)1204 903 733 (Student Services).
If you or someone you know is experiencing negative thoughts of self-harm or harming other please know that there are people waiting 24/7 for your call to help you on 116 123.