Health and Welfare

I am being bullied/harassed, who can I speak to?

The University will not tolerate bullying or harassment of any kind. Students can report any cases of Bullying or Harassment via the Dignity at Study report form here.
More information can be found in the Dignity at Study Policy and Procedure here.