Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
I am being bullied/harassed, who can I speak to?
The University will not tolerate bullying or harassment of any kind.
The University of Bolton has a network of Harassment Advisors that can be contacted for advice, and include the Student Advisors in the Student Centre. They can provide an advisory and guidance role in incidents of harassment and bullying so you are aware of the options to help resolve this issue.
Contact details are available via the Student Advisors on 01204 903 733, by email email@example.com, or you can drop-in to Student Services located in Chancellor's Mall.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
Forms are available here. Staff are also available during working hours to advise you on the link above.
Our Award-Winning Student Services Teams' prime focus is to ensure all students enjoy their University experience.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.