Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
- Graduation Ceremony
- Academic Dress and Photography
- Award Information
- Special requirements, information for students and guests.
- Travel Information
- International Students and Visitor Visas
- How to contact the Graduation Team
- Booking and Tickets
- Dates of 2023 Graduation Ceremonies
- Covid 19 Information
- Where is the Graduation Ceremony?
- Closed Doors Policy
I am an international student concerned about finding work in the UK when I graduate. Can you advise me about visa regulations?
It is important to know the most current guidance regarding post-work study, particularly if you need to apply for a visa or other documents to permit work.
For visa regulations we recommend you talk to the University of Bolton's International Officer/Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +44(0)1204 903 110.
Our International Team are the experts within the University and will look at your own individual situation to advise and support you accordingly.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
Within the Careers Team, we can help you maximise your chances of finding employment and emphasising your strengths at the application and interview stages, whether you are looking for opportunities within the UK or internationally.
The Careers Service can support with this. Please see our careers and employability page for self-service resources, or if you would like to book an appointment please contact one of our Employability Team today on 01204 903 080 or on www.studenthub.bolton.ac.uk.
We are proud at the University of Bolton to have a dedicated employability team, to support your career ambitions.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.