Funding Advice

I am a UK student and studying a PGCE/CertEd course, what funding is available?

PGCE and/or Cert Ed courses are funded by Student Finance England as Undergraduate courses, allowing students to apply for funding in the same way they did for their Undergraduate degree/qualification – find out more here.
If you have not attained Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) already, please refer to the entitlement for full-time and part-time Undergraduate students.

A summary for funding is provided on the University of Bolton website fees and funding page.

If you have any questions, please get in touch with our Student Finance Team on 01204 903 497, 01204 903 499 or email