Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
I am a female student who wears a veil, do I have to remove my veil for the photograph?
Such issues will be dealt with in a sensitive manner with a full discussion taking place with the student.
Female students who wear a veil or headscarf may be expected to remove their veil/headscarf in order to have their photograph taken for an ID card. In all cases a female member of staff will take the photograph. If a female member of staff is not available at the time of the photograph, a suitable appointment will be arranged with the student.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
If the student has uploaded a suitable photo during the online enrolment process there will be no need to take a photo in the Student Centre. Please contact the Student Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
For more details of the Student ID card procedure please visit our card upload page.
Our Award-Winning Student Services Teams' prime focus is to ensure all students enjoy their University experience.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.