- Help Centre
- Course Information
Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
How much will my course cost?
Course costs depend on which course it is you would like to study. Details can be found on each individual course page under the 'fees and funding' section. Please visit our subject areas page to search for your course of interest.
If the cost is not listed, please contact our Student Data Management Team on 01204 903 059 or email SDMenquiries@bolton.ac.uk.
You can also chat to our staff directly every Wednesday from 2pm - 4pm and periodically throughout the working week.
Alternatively, chat to our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
Or book onto one of our Open Days or Course Advice Days to find out more and speak with the team.
Proud to offer a COVID-secure learning environment. You can read more about the measures the University has taken to ensure the campus is COVID-secure at our corona virus page.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.