Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
How much is it to climb on the campus climbing wall?
Climbing sessions for beginners are free.
We would love to welcome you to our climbing wall but, unfortunately, the climbing wall is currently out-of-use due to the Covid-19 situation. Normally, when the facility is open, we have climbing sessions each week on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday evenings.
For more information about our activities, please visit www.bolton.ac.uk/student-life/sport-and-wellness, alternatively you can contact us on 01204 903 172 or by emailing email@example.com.
Sport is a great way to engage with new friends.
Enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.