- Help Centre
- Graduation FAQs
- Booking and Tickets
Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
- Graduation Ceremony
- Academic Dress and Photography
- Award Information
- Special requirements, information for students and guests.
- Travel Information
- International Students and Visitor Visas
- How to contact the Graduation Team
- Booking and Tickets
- Dates of 2023 Graduation Ceremonies
- Covid 19 Information
- Where is the Graduation Ceremony?
- Closed Doors Policy
How much do guest tickets cost?
Guest tickets cost £12.50 each (the University has considered that due to the recent increasing costs to tax, fuel etc. there will be no increase this year and guest tickets will cost the same as they did during Graduation 2019). *PhD students are allowed bring a third guest at no cost. The price includes a seat in the venue, entrance to the drinks reception following your graduation and a downloadable programme.
Please note that guest seat numbers will not be allocated on the day. Should your guests have access and disability considerations, it is important that you advise us as soon as possible by email to email@example.com.
You will be contacted by the University’s Disability Services team, who will assist with any specific requirements wherever possible.
Your guest ticket(s) will be emailed directly to your University e-mail address, so please look out for the confirmation e-mail.
It is important that you print these tickets out and give them to your guests as these will be required on the day, for admission to the Albert Hall.