Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
How many points do I need to apply?
Different courses have different requirements, please visit our subject areas page to search our courses and find the UCAS points, and other entry requirements for the course you are interested in. Generally speaking, you need to have successfully completed a level 3 qualification to progress onto an Undergraduate degree-level course. UCAS offers a helpful tariff calculator to help you calculate your points here.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
At the University of Bolton we are proud that for the past three years we have been voted No.1 (Complete University Guide 2021, North West) by or students for Student Satisfaction.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.