- Help Centre
- Learn More About Our Courses
- Paramedic Science
Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
How many days of the week would I have lectures for Paramedic Science?
Schedules will vary depending on the year of study and your placement schedules. Traditionally, you will be expected to attend lectures 3 days a week whilst in theory blocks and you will have 2 days of study days. Placement hours will vary and will be in line with the expectations of a Paramedic where required.
Please note that schedules and teaching methods may change to ensure your safety during COVID-19.
If you have any other enquiries relating to this you can contact the Paramedic Science Team to discuss, their contact details can be found at the bottom of the specific course page by searching the Paramedic Science subject area.
You can also chat with our staff directly every Wednesday from 2 pm - 4 pm and periodically throughout the working week.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
Or book onto one of our Open Days or Course Advice Days to find out more and speak with the team.
If you have any enquiries relating to this you can contact the Paramedic Sciences Team to discuss, their contact details can be found at the bottom of the Nursing and Midwifery course page which you can find from the Paramedic Science course page.
At the University of Bolton, we understand our students have different requirements and pride ourselves on the positive and supportive learning environment we provide. Being voted No. 1 for Student Satisfaction for the past three years (Complete University Guide, North West) is a testament to our approach.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.