Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
- Graduation Ceremony
- Academic Dress and Photography
- Award Information
- Special requirements, information for students and guests.
- Travel Information
- International Students and Visitor Visas
- How to contact the Graduation Team
- Booking and Tickets
- Dates of 2023 Graduation Ceremonies
- Covid 19 Information
- Where is the Graduation Ceremony?
- Closed Doors Policy
How do I request a copy of my transcript and/or certificate?
This is only currently available to students who completed their studies On-Campus, post-September 2016.
Any On-Campus students who completed their studies pre September 2016, and wish to request a duplicate transcript should make their request via the University Academic Office general enquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any students who studied with partner organisations, including Overseas and International students, should make their request via the University Academic Office Off-Campus general enquiries email OCDStudentEnquiries@bolton.ac.uk.
Ensure to include the date of birth, year of study, course of study, and student ID to confirm identity and which transcript is being requested.
The easiest way to find this on the website is to type 'Transcript Requests' into the search bar on the UOB website.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
For a copy of your certificate please email our Student Data Management department at email@example.com.
At the University of Bolton, we understand our students have different requirements and pride ourselves on the positive and supportive learning environment we provide. Being voted No. 1 for Student Satisfaction for the past three years (Complete University Guide, North West) is a testament to our approach; welcome to #UniAsItShouldBe.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.