Advice and Guidance

How do I make an official complaint about a member of staff/service/School?

Student Services or the Students' Union can advise you on the procedure for making a complaint, either informal or formal, and whether other complaints procedures are more appropriate. Please see our student complaint policy page.

You can visit the Student Centre, email the Student Advisors on or drop-in to the Students Union if you would like to discuss this.