Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
How do I make an appointment with a Student Liaison Officer?
Our Student Liaison Officers (SLO's) are here to support you during your studies by providing advice and guidance. They will also offer opportunities for you to develop and improve your study skills through attendance at LEAP (Learning Excellence Achievement Pathway) workshops.
To make an appointment with an SLO, please email SLO@bolton.ac.uk or you can speak to us online via our student services page. Alternatively, you can contact them here.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
At the University of Bolton we take great pride in supporting our students. Our award-winning Student Services Team is here to make your studies as enjoyable as possible.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.