Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
How do I get my transcript/previous modules studied/results?
Getting a transcript is simple. If you have studied with the University of Bolton previously, or need to request an intermediate transcript then you can request a copy of your transcript by emailing HEAR.
Ensure to include the date of birth, year of study, course of study, and student ID to confirm identity and which transcript is being requested.
The easiest way to find this on the website is to type 'Transcript Requests' into the search bar on the UOB website.
If you have further queries please contact the Academic Office by emailing email@example.com.
Please include your full name, date of birth, the course you studied, and the dates you attended the University of Bolton. If you remember your student number, please also include this in your email.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
If you are still enrolled at the University, you will be able to access your course details via the student area of the website.
Proud to offer a COVID-secure learning environment. You can read more about the measures the University has taken to ensure the campus is COVID-secure on our coronavirus information page.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.