Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
How do I get an intermediate transcript?
You can print an intermediate transcript via your online student record by visiting the My Details page here or request details of how to access your Higher Education Achievement Report (HEAR) by emailing HEAR@bolton.ac.uk.
Ensure to include the date of birth, year of study, course of study, and student ID to confirm identity and which transcript is being requested.
The easiest way to find this on the website is to type 'Transcript Requests' into the search bar on the UOB website.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
You can also request a copy of your transcript by completing the online request form.
For more information please see here.
Our Award-Winning Student Services Teams' prime focus is to ensure all students enjoy their University experience.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.