Advice and Guidance

How do I find my academic Tutor?

You can find the email address, office number, and telephone number of a member of staff via the University website staff search page and contact details of academic tutors at the bottom of specific subject areas pages.

Internal extension numbers can be dialed from the courtesy phone in the Student Centre, located in Chancellor's Mall, or Main Reception, located in Senate House, however, please note that courtesy phones will not be available in accordance with the University's COVID-19 measures. Instead, please contact staff via email, or use an external phone number.

You can also chat with our staff directly every Wednesday from 2 pm - 4 pm and periodically throughout the working week.

Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.

Or book onto one of our Open Days or Course Advice Days to find out more and speak with the team.

Our Award-Winning Student Services Teams' prime focus is to ensure all students enjoy their University experience.

We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.