Disability Services

How do I disclose a Disability to the University?

Students or Applicants can disclose a Disability to any member of University Staff, at any point during their application/studies. The staff member would complete a disclosure form with the Student or Applicant, that includes options on whether they wish for the information to be shared with the Disability Service, or not. If consent is given for the disclosure form to be shared with the Disability Service, the student/applicant would be invited to make an appointment with a Disability Advisor. Other ways of disclosing a disability might be on a UCAS/University Application form or via a student self-referral form, which can be found on the Disability Service web page.