Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
How do I contact the Student Life Team?
Our Student Life team are here to enhance your student experience whilst studying at the University of Bolton and are happy to answer any questions you may have.
They organise your Welcome and Induction, with interactive activities to get to know other students and help you settle into university life. The team also facilitate awareness raising days from LGBTQ+, Black History Month to honouring the Windrush generation.
They offer regular opportunities for students to develop university policies give feedback through national and internal student surveys and student feedback groups.
The Student Life team also support the University with its environmental sustainability goals.
Find out more about the team here or contact the Student Life team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can contact the team and keep up to date with upcoming events and activities by following the team on their social media - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and TikTok - @uobunilife.