- Help Centre
- Thinking About Joining Us
- Funding Advice
Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
How do I apply for the Tuition Fee Loan and Maintenance Loan?
Applications for Student Finance should always go through the online portal where possible as it speeds the process up.
Once a student starts the online process, based on the answers provided, the Student Finance system will either allow you to submit your application online, or, if you are not eligible to do so, it will direct you to the paper forms to download and print.
The application form covers all funding, including the Tuition Fee Loan, Maintenance Loan and the Supplementary Grants (Parents Learning Allowance, Adult Dependents Grant and Childcare Grant).
It is important that you fill out the complete application if you wish to apply for all of the different funding types available. If you miss funding out, you will be able to apply for it later, however it will delay your application being assessed.
An overview of the process and possible entitlement is provided on the government student finance page here.