Funding Advice

How do I apply for the Tuition Fee Loan and Maintenance Loan?

If you are a full-time UK Undergraduate student, you can apply for the Tuition Fee Loan and Maintenance Loan. Student Finance England (SFE) prefers online applications, however, paper copies may be requested. You can apply online on the student finance page or download a form from the government student finance forms.

An overview of the process and possible entitlement is provided on the government student finance page.

You can also chat with our staff directly every Wednesday from 2 pm - 4 pm and periodically throughout the working week.

Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.

Or book onto one of our Open Days or Course Advice Days to find out more and speak with the team.

The University of Bolton's award-winning Student Services Team supports our students throughout their studies; welcome to #UniAsItShouldBe.