Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
How do I access support services?
The Life Lounge is the University’s Student Mental Health and Wellbeing Service.
Whether it's through our online resources or in person, there is always somewhere you can go to access free information, advice, and guidance about mental health and wellbeing.
If you'd like general information, please call into the Life Lounge or contact the Wellbeing Advisor on 01204 903566 or via email at email@example.com.
If you would like to arrange an appointment to talk about your wellbeing or mental health, please complete a Life Lounge registration form and one of the team will be in touch to book an appointment.
Please visit www.bolton.ac.uk/Lifelounge
Staff and advisors are also available during working hours if you require further information or signposting for services, visit our ask us page. Alternatively, please contact a Wellbeing Advisor on 01204 903566 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At the University of Bolton there is nothing more important to us than our students' happiness, satisfaction, and welfare.