Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
How can I request a refund?
The University of Bolton has throughout the pandemic provided ongoing tuition and support for learning with which the vast majority of our students have expressed satisfaction.
There has been significant investment put into creating a Covid-secure campus to offer our students the best possible experience, including as much safe face-to-face teaching as possible during this unprecedented situation.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
Given this, along with the positive feedback from our Students Union whose President has been consulted from the beginning of the pandemic, it would be difficult to sustain an argument for fee refunds, which would be robustly defended.
Please contact your Programme Leader via the details in your programme handbook for advice in the first instance, or find contact details by searching the course page from the subject area page.
At the University of Bolton, we understand our students have different requirements and we pride ourselves on the positive and supportive learning environment we provide. Being voted No. 1 for Student Satisfaction for the past three years (Complete University Guide, North West) is a testament to our approach.