Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
- Graduation Ceremony
- Academic Dress and Photography
- Award Information
- Special requirements, information for students and guests.
- Travel Information
- International Students and Visitor Visas
- How to contact the Graduation Team
- Booking and Tickets
- Dates of 2023 Graduation Ceremonies
- Covid 19 Information
- Where is the Graduation Ceremony?
- Closed Doors Policy
How can I apply to a degree apprenticeship course?
We know what you’re thinking: "what is a degree apprenticeship?" Often you will not find these two words in the same sentence, but with the University of Bolton, they create the best of both worlds: learning and earning at the same time.
Some degree apprenticeships require applicants to have already secured sponsorship or employment at an organisation, or be working in the sector already.
For example, if you are applying for a Mental Health Degree Apprenticeship then you will already be working in the Mental Health sector in the NHS or private practice, and be seeking to gain a degree and become a registered nurse.
The University of Bolton offers a range of Degree Apprenticeships. For detailed information about these, please visit the Apprenticeships page on our website.
Many employers will offer a job to graduating apprentices in order to keep their investment in the company, so you’ll either graduate with a job, or have all the tools needed to secure employment elsewhere. Starting salaries can reach up to £25,000 per year.
If you would like some more information on these degree apprenticeships, please contact us on 01204 903 940 or via email on email@example.com.
For more information and details of entry requirements please see the degree apprenticeships page here. Once you have checked that you meet the entry requirements and are ready to apply for a degree apprenticeship then please contact the Programme Leader of the apprenticeship via the details on the course page.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
Or book onto one of our Open Days or Course Advice Days to find out more and speak with the team.
What is #UniAsItShouldBe? A University that puts its students and their needs first through a supportive learning environment. Welcome to the University of Bolton.