Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
Does the University of Bolton have Halls of Residence or accommodation?
Orlando Village is the only Halls of Residence recommended by the University of Bolton. The facility provides 381 single study, self-catering bedrooms and is popular with international students, only a 10-minute walk away from our campus. For further information on the Halls of Residence, contract, and how to apply, please visit the Orlandovillage page.
You may wish to look at the UKCISA site for information and advice for international students finding accommodation in the UK.
To find out more about the support on offer for our international students, please visit our international page.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
The University of Bolton is proud to have a strong international social society and welcomes students to a diverse supportive and welcoming campus. For the past three years being voted No. 1 for Student Satisfaction (Complete University Guide, North West) is because we put our students’ and their needs, first!