Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
Does the University have any agents in my country?
With one of the most ethnically diverse student populations in the UK, comprising of around 60 nationalities on-campus, the University of Bolton is proud to welcome both undergraduates and postgraduates from all across the world into our friendly, supportive learning environment.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
We recommend that international students use the services of one of our representatives. They work hard on behalf of our students to make the entire admissions process easier. Please visit the relevant country listing to find out if there is a University of Bolton representative where you live.
Please visit our international entry requirements page for more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01204 903 110 for guidance.
To find out more about the support on offer for our international students, please visit here.
The University of Bolton is proud to have a strong international social society and welcomes students to a diverse supportive and welcoming campus. For the past three years being voted No. 1 for Student Satisfaction (Complete University Guide, North West) is because we put our students’ and their needs, first!
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.