Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
Do you offer any Virtual Open Day events?
During the coronavirus pandemic, we are hosting many Virtual Open Days, which will allow you to engage with the lecture teams and understand more about how the University of Bolton can support you and your journey through higher education and beyond.
For more information about our upcoming Open Days and Virtual Open Days please visit our Open Days page, or contact email@example.com for further details and if you should require any support.
You can also chat to our staff directly every Wednesday from 2pm-4pm and periodically throughout the working week.
Alternatively, chat to our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
Or book onto one of our Open Days or Course Advice Days to find out more and speak with the team.
Thank you for your interest in the University of Bolton. There is no better opportunity than an Open Day to explore the great facilities at Bolton and to meet our talented lecturers and students.
You can read more about the measures the University has taken to ensure the campus is COVID-secure at our coronavirus information page.