Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
How do I make an appointment to see a Student Advisor?
The quickest way to get in touch with a Student Advisor or support staff is to use the live chat.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
The Student Advisors are located in the Student Centre, Chancellors Mall and are available to see students on a first-come, first-served basis Monday – Friday 8:45am – 5pm.
In accordance with the University's COVID-19 measures, Student Services staff are working remotely on a rota-basis, and therefore you should contact the Student Advisors via email in advance to book an appointment at email@example.com, or visit student services.
For more information please see the Student Support webpage.
Our Award-Winning Student Services Teams' prime focus is to ensure all students enjoy their University experience.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.