Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
- Graduation Ceremony
- Academic Dress and Photography
- Award Information
- Special requirements, information for students and guests.
- Travel Information
- International Students and Visitor Visas
- How to contact the Graduation Team
- Booking and Tickets
- Dates of 2023 Graduation Ceremonies
- Covid 19 Information
- Where is the Graduation Ceremony?
- Closed Doors Policy
Do I need copies of my qualifications to apply?
You can apply without your qualifications but we will always need to see proof of your qualifications to complete your application. If you do not have copies of your certificates or official transcripts then you will need to contact the college you studied at or the awarding body to request copies (please be aware that at busy times of the year this could take a couple of weeks). In the meantime, please make our Admissions Team aware of the situation by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org so we can add a note to your record.
Once you have received your certificates or official transcripts, please scan and email copies of your documents to email@example.com including your provisional student number or UCAS personal ID, name, date of birth, and the course you are applying for in the body of the email. Ensure all documents are clear, please do not send original documents of any kind, especially if they cannot be easily replaced. If your files are large in size (more than 10MB), please send them in separate emails. All documents should be in PDF format, wherever possible.
You can apply if you are still studying for your qualification. Depending on the course and entry requirements, we can make a conditional offer based on you passing your current course of study. Please see our individual courses for the entry criteria on our subject areas pages.
You can find out more about our application and admissions processes on our Application and Admissions page. Alternatively, you can call us on 01204 903 394 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
Or book onto one of our Open Days or Course Advice Days to find out more and speak with the team.
What is #UniAsItShouldBe? A University that puts its students and their needs first through a supportive learning environment. Welcome to the University of Bolton.