Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
Do I need an appointment to visit the Life Lounge?
You don't need an appointment to visit the Life Lounge, although you may need an appointment if you would like to talk to a staff member. The Life Lounge has a relaxation room, which is great if you need some time out of your day to relax and unwind.
You can call in at any time between 8.45 am and 5 pm from Monday to Friday.
For more information on the services we offer you can take a look at our webpage.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
Staff and advisors are also available during working hours if you require further information or signposting for services, please visit our ask us page. Alternatively, please contact a Wellbeing Advisor on 01204 903 655 or email email@example.com.
At the University of Bolton there is nothing more important to us than our students' happiness, satisfaction, and welfare.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.