- Help Centre
- Thinking About Joining Us
Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
Can Someone Else Discuss My Application On My Behalf?
For another person to call on your behalf you will need to give them permission and notify the Admissions team in normal term time, or if you are applying during Clearing you will need to let the Clearing team know.
An email or written permission from you will be the best method because with this we would be able to discuss the application with them at various stages.
Admissions are not able to discuss application details with anyone other than the applicant or a person to whom the applicant has given permission.
Depending on which level of study you are applying to you might need to contact a specific department. For example;
Undergraduate applications: UGadmissions@bolton.ac.uk
Postgraduate applications: email@example.com
International applications: firstname.lastname@example.org
Clearing applications: email@example.com
You can also chat with our staff directly every Wednesday from 2 pm - 4 pm and periodically throughout the working week.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
Or book onto one of our Open Days or Course Advice Days to find out more and speak with the team.
What is #UniAsItShouldBe? A University that puts its students and their needs first through a supportive learning environment. Welcome to the University of Bolton.