Student Visa

Can my partner/spouse come to the UK with me while I study?

There are different possibilities that depend on your individual circumstances. The UK Council for International Student Affairs website will have up-to-date information for international study on the UKCISA website. Also, see the UK Government website for details about visas for  International students with family or dependants.