Council Tax

Can I still obtain Council Tax exemption if I have a debt to the University of Bolton?

Unfortunately, students who fail to pay, or fail to make satisfactory arrangements to pay their fees, may be subject to the University withholding access to official letters from the University to third parties, e.g. Council Tax Exemption Certificates.

You should speak to a Student Advisor on or on our live chat here for more information.

Key information about this is detailed in the Course Fees Policy on the Policy Zone (make sure you select the correct year).