- Help Centre
- Support for New and Current Students
- Careers Service
Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
Can I get help with my CV and job applications?
The Careers Team provides a great deal of support with CV writing and job applications. We can help you with all your job application techniques and processes. The Careers Team will check over a current CV and give you tips on how to improve it, moreover, the team can help you to construct a CV and covering letter from scratch, read over any application forms, and also provide you with constructive feedback so that you can tailor applications to specific job roles.
You can also chat with our staff directly every Wednesday from 2 pm - 4 pm and periodically throughout the working week.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
Or book onto one of our Open Days or Course Advice Days to find out more and speak with the team.
You can also find useful documents and resources in the careers office and on the Student Hub resources page regarding the completion of CV's, covering letters, and applying for work here.
Please see our employability and careers page for self-service resources, or if you would like to start the process please contact one of our Employability Team today on 01204 903 080, or book an appointment on www.studenthub.bolton.ac.uk.
We are proud at the University of Bolton to have a dedicated employability team, to support your career ambitions.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.