- Help Centre
- Graduation FAQs
- Booking and Tickets
Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
- Graduation Ceremony
- Academic Dress and Photography
- Award Information
- Special requirements, information for students and guests.
- Travel Information
- International Students and Visitor Visas
- How to contact the Graduation Team
- Booking and Tickets
- Dates of 2023 Graduation Ceremonies
- Covid 19 Information
- Where is the Graduation Ceremony?
- Closed Doors Policy
Can I bring young children with me as guests?
Degree ceremonies are formal occasions and are not suitable for children under the age of six who might struggle with the length of the ceremonies.
Guests with children are able to watch the ceremony in our Livestreaming Lounge at the Alberts Halls. There is no charge to watch the ceremony in the Livestream Lounge.
The Livestreaming Lounge is located in the Albert Halls where children are free to move around, and are still able to join in the celebrations. Livestream Lounge tickets will be issued to guests with children on arrival at the Albert Halls.
Children over the age of 6 are permitted to sit in the ceremony hall with an accompanying adult, and they must have a guest ticket to do this.
ALL children must be accompanied by an adult in all areas at all times.
If you have any concerns or queries regarding the Livestream Lounge or guest tickets, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.