Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
Can I bring friends to the climbing wall at the University of Bolton?
If you bring a friend, they will also need to register as a beginner climber at the Sports Centre reception. External climbers will pay £6.00 for an instructed session.
We would love to welcome you and your friends to our climbing wall but, unfortunately, the climbing wall is currently out-of-use due to the Covid-19 situation. Normally, when the facility is open, we have climbing sessions each week on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday evenings.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
For more information about our activities, please visit our sport and wellness page. Alternatively, alternatively you can contact us on 01204 903 172 or by emailing email@example.com.
Sport is a great way to engage with new friends.