- Help Centre
- Support for New and Current Students
- Careers Service
Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
Can I arrange a mock interview to help me prepare for the real thing?
Thank you for your enquiry about mock interviews, it's always best to be prepared.
You can book an appointment with a Careers Adviser to discuss recruitment best practices and also arrange a mock interview. Occasionally, we also involve employers in this process or other members of staff where this is beneficial.
You need to allow at least an hour for a mock interview, and it is useful if the Adviser has sight of the job description for the role you are applying to ensure that you are prepared in the relevant contexts. If you would benefit from having the interview filmed, then please do let us know.
You can also chat with our staff directly every Wednesday from 2 pm - 4 pm and periodically throughout the working week.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
Or book onto one of our Open Days or Course Advice Days to find out more and speak with the team.
Please see our careers and employability page for self-service resources, or if you would like to start the process please contact one of our Employability Team today on 01204 903 080, or book an appointment on www.studenthub.bolton.ac.uk.
We are proud at the University of Bolton to have a dedicated employability team, to support your career ambitions.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.