Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
- Graduation Ceremony
- Academic Dress and Photography
- Award Information
- Special requirements, information for students and guests.
- Travel Information
- International Students and Visitor Visas
- How to contact the Graduation Team
- Booking and Tickets
- Dates of 2023 Graduation Ceremonies
- Covid 19 Information
- Where is the Graduation Ceremony?
- Closed Doors Policy
Are students given seat numbers?
Yes, your seat number will be printed on the reverse of your ticket. Students must collect their student ticket from the Registration Desk at the Chancellor’s Building and present this ticket at the Albert Halls.
You must ensure to keep your ticket safe and on your person at all times whilst at the Albert Halls, this is so that our Presenter can correctly announce your name and award on the stage as you are presented.
Once you have been shown to your seat, it is essential that you remain in your allocated seat until it is your turn to be presented. You are requested to sit with your hat off until the appropriate time during the ceremony then a member of staff will request your row to stand and walk to the right-hand side and put your hat on.
You will be guided to the platform; present your student ticket to the Usher which will be read out and you will then be presented. Please exit the platform by the steps opposite to return to your seat.
Please note that the ceremony will not be live-streamed outside of the Albert Halls, we will only stream footage to the Livestream Lounge for those guests who are attending with children.