Entry Requirements

Are my qualifications acceptable to study in the UK?

We will check any Level 3 qualification you have and map it with the equivalencies provided by NARIC UK.

Most EU Level 3 qualifications may be considered at least equivalent to UK GCSE level (except when English is taught as a second language).

You can also chat with our staff directly every Wednesday from 2 pm - 4 pm and periodically throughout the working week.

Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.

Or book onto one of our Open Days or Course Advice Days to find out more and speak with the team.

You can find all entry requirements for EU students (in the original language) on our website at our entry requirements.

For more information, please visit our EU students page.

The University of Bolton is proud to support our students career ambitions through a positive, supportive learning environment.

We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.