- Help Centre
- Learn More About Our Courses
- Health and Social Care
Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
Are Health and Social Care courses accredited and/or recognised by a professional body?
Yes, the University of Bolton Health and Social Care courses are approved by the University of Bolton. Once you have completed the course you will achieve a highly recognised qualification that will enable you to progress to a career in Health and Social Care sectors and a variety of other related fields. Depending on the Health and Social Care course you choose to study, you may be eligible for progression to other postgraduate degrees, accreditations, or memberships by Accreditation of Prior Learning (APEL).
For all the details on the specific Health and Social Care courses or if you have any other enquiries relating to this please visit the Health and Social Care subject area, you will also find contact details of the Health and Social Care Team if would like to speak to them directly.
You can also chat with our staff directly every Wednesday from 2 pm - 4 pm and periodically throughout the working week.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
Or book onto one of our Open Days or Course Advice Days to find out more and speak with the team.
At the University of Bolton, we understand our students have different requirements and we pride ourselves on the positive and supportive learning environment we provide. Being voted No. 1 for Student Satisfaction for the past three years (Complete University Guide, North West) is a testament to our approach.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.