Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
A parents Q&A to student finance
As a parent, you probably have a lot of questions about your child’s student finance, including about how much you should be contributing yourself, or how your child can support themselves and their independence with Maintenance Loans, scholarships, or bursaries.
Every student's situation is different and will need different levels of support from Student Finance, and the Student Funding Team is happy to advise you of the options available.
There are lots of misconceptions about student loans and how they work, so Student Finance England has provided resources to help understand the mechanics of the student loan. You can also find more information in our help centre by searching Student Finance.
If you would like any advice regarding funding please contact our Student Funding Team via email at email@example.com, visit the fees and funding page or Student Funding staff are also available via live chat via the ask us page from 9am - 4pm, simply use the filters for funding staff. You can also find out how much funding you are eligible for on the Student Finance England Website here.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
At the University of Bolton we understand our students have different requirements and pride ourselves on the positive and supportive learning environment we provide. Being voted No. 1 for Student Satisfaction for the past three years (Complete University Guide, North West) is a testament to our approach; welcome to #UniAsItShouldBe.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.