- Help Centre
- Outreach Area
- Parents and Carers
Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
- Graduation Ceremony
- Academic Dress and Photography
- Award Information
- Special requirements, information for students and guests.
- Travel Information
- International Students and Visitor Visas
- How to contact the Graduation Team
- Booking and Tickets
- Dates of 2023 Graduation Ceremonies
- Covid 19 Information
- Where is the Graduation Ceremony?
- Closed Doors Policy
A Parent/Guardian Guide to University 2022
We understand that helping your child with their university applications and getting ready for university can sometimes be challenging, but to help parents be more prepared and gain insight into the whole process there are various educational organisations that frequently produce helpful guidance and resources.
The Complete University Guide 2022 - Lots of useful articles from the year and articles written by students and parents to give you greater insight.
Parent guide to University 2022 - Save the Student - Lots of useful tips and tricks for university and advice on preparing for University.
UCAS support and resources page - Different articles explaining UCAS-related questions from the applications to funding and UCAS track guides.
Student finance guide for First years - A guide to all your financial questions and funding opportunities/ guidance.
You can also chat with our staff directly every Wednesday from 2 pm - 4 pm and periodically throughout the working week.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
Or book onto one of our Open Days or Course Advice Days to find out more and speak with the team.
What is #UniAsItShouldBe? A University that puts its students and their needs first through a supportive learning environment. Welcome to the University of Bolton.